- Test Pumps
- Drill Powered Hydrostatic Test Pump (drill not included)
Drill Powered Hydrostatic Test Pump (drill not included)
- Lightweight since the power source is separate.
- Works on commercial and residential water systems.
- Pumps are self-priming and work with pressurized or non-pressurized water supply.
- Storage case keeps the pump clean and organized.
- No drop cord needed when used with a cordless drill.
- Requires 18V cordless or ½” corded drill with 1500 RPM (not included).
 Export model includes fitting #98178 to convert inlet from ¾” garden hose thread (GHT) to ½” BSPT. This model, designed for use with BSPT threads, ships to locations in Europe, Asia, Australia and Africa.
Use of a cordless drill for power keeps weight off this hydrostatic test pump, making it lightweight and portable. Included high pressure hose allows for filling the system and includes a quick connect feature. This 15 foot hose allows the pump to be set in a convenient location instead of being held next to the worksite. DPHTP500 uses a 1/2” chuck on an electric or cordless drill 18V or higher, capable of 1500 RPM (drill not included). These pumps are designed for pressure testing both residential and commercial water systems
ACCESSORIES & COMMON PARTS
The complete collection of Reed Training Videos can be found under the Resources menu.
DPHTP500 HYDROSTATIC TEST PUMP
DRILL-POWERED HYDROSTATIC TEST PUMP ON LOCATION